Building Energy Modeling Software
Rapid Energy Modeling (REM) from Autodesk is a streamlined method for energy analysis that provides useful results using building data to quickly identify high-potential retrofit strategies prior to costly site visits.
REM makes preliminary energy assessments simple and cost-effective by providing insights based on a building’s construction, geometry, and local climate conditions.
- Screen building portfolios to identify retrofit candidates
- Predict lifecycle energy use and cost
- Identify energy conservation measures
- Create energy reports in less than an hour
Visit Autodesk Labs to check out Emerging Solutions for Rapid Energy Modeling for Existing Buildings:
- Project Rosenfeld for Rapid Energy Modeling in the field: Capture existing building conditions and create energy analyses.
Check out our YouTube Channel to learn more about Rapid Energy Modeling for Existing Buildings:
- Greenbuild 2014: Rapid Energy Modeling for Existing Buildings