Autocase for Green Infrastructure from Autodesk partner, Impact Infrastructure.
Cost-Justify Your Stormwater Designs with this Automated Business Case Tool.
Every infrastructure and major building project today competes for scarce financing. Teams that convince stakeholders of maximum financial and sustainable returns can increase their chances to achieve more wins. But valuation is complex and traditionally too narrow to capture non-cash benefits.
The solution is Autocase for Green Infrastructure. Autocase for Green Infrastructure (AC-GI) models the costs, benefits, and risks of green infrastructure features and low impact development systems using Triple Bottom Line Cost Benefit Analysis (TBL-CBA). AC-GI provides a rigorous and transparent assessment of green versus gray stormwater management design scenarios, allowing engineers to feel confident that they are providing the highest value design proposals.
AC-GI allows you to:
- Make the business case for GI and LID using Triple Bottom Line Cost Benefit Analysis (TBL-CBA)
- Select or De-Select Costs and Benefits Categories of Relevance to your Project
- Model Over 25 Stormwater Management Features
- Do Monte Carlo Risk Analysis for All Inputs
- Use or Override Hundreds of Default Cost and Value Metrics
- Collaborate via Read-Only or Editable Projects
- Export Results as a Client-Friendly PDF or Excel Document
Check out our YouTube Channel to learn more about Triple Bottom Line Analysis (Autocase):
- Autodesk Green Stormwater Infrastructure with Autocase
- Autocase – Triple Bottom Line Analysis Tool
- Greenbuild 2014: Autocase – Making the business case for green
- The Value of a Green Roof
- Greenbiz: Autodesk helps D.C. stave off stormwater pollution
- Greenbiz: To Build the Future, Change these Stone Wheels on a Tesla
- Climate Action: Washington partners with Autodesk on sustainable city plan
- Informed Infrastructure: Interview: Taking a Triple-Bottom-Line Approach to Infrastructure Projects
- Informed Infrastructure: Change Leader: Quantifying the Impact of Infrastructure Projects
- Civil + Structural Engineer: A Greener National Mall
- Engineering News Record: Envision Tool Moves Project Sustainability Beyond Buildings
- APWA Reporter: Monetizing the triple bottom line
- Engineering News Record: Green Infrastructure: Dallas Works to Quantify the Value of Parks
- How to Envision Green Infrastructure’s Triple Bottom Line
- The Future of Making Sustainable Cities: CityAge Conference Recap
Sustainable Infrastructure Development Analysis